Thursday 21 July 2016

Semester 2, 2016

Welcome to Semester 2


22 August 2016 - Notice Board

* ITA Assessment 2 will at least have minimum 40% of new questions.
 Ch4 - Ch7

Structure of the assessment:
- MCQs,
- Theory, and 
- Application

_____________________________

I am a part-time lecturer; please note ' if you need to reach me for academic reasons, you may email me on goqo.vut@gmail.com or communicate via the respective Module Forums. I will not be able respond to students who sends communications to using any other platforms other the ones given.
We can use the Forums I have created to chat, discuss topics etc... it is an open platform that we can use to deliberate on academic matters or academic related topics of interests.

Hitherto and for some time to come, emailing serves as a better communication channel, as it allows for paper-trail to be maintained - and moreover I access emails when I am not committed to any other activities (e.g. driving, meetings, working, social scenes, etc). I attest that I will give you my 100% dedication in facilitating your modules and 100% undying support in whatever academic hiccups or challenges you may face.


B. Tech Information Technology 2016 Semester 2 Schedule:
Subject
Project 4 (AIPRJ4A)
Advanced IT Management  4  (AIATM4A)
Artificial Intelligence 4 (ASART4A)
Strategic Information Systems 4 (AISIS4A)
Software Engineering and Design (AISED4A)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment